Exe. 1 a
- My Mum watches the news on TV at nine.
- Tom goes swimming every weekend.
- Paul plays football with his cousin every Sunday.
- We eat fish on Fridays.
- My friend ask a lot of questions in our English lessons.
- My parents read three newspapers on Sundays!
Exe. 1 c
- The phone’s ringing! Don’t answer/Answer it for me, please!
- Great to see you! Don’t come/Come again!
- Don’t watch/ Watch the football tonight! Iwant to see a film.
- Don’t write/Write to her soon! She misses you.
- This food is awful. Don’t eat/ Eat it!
Exe. 2 a