1. I used to be so ________, but now I worry about everything.
2. I am so ________ about starting university this year! I can’t wait!
3. I’ve been pretty ________ with my job, so I’m looking for a new one.
4. I was ________ with the architecture in Tokyo. It was amazing.
5. Katie is very ________ for all the help you have given her.
6. After we saw that horror movie, I felt ________ all night.
7. Hey, stop yelling! Why are you so ________?
8. I was so ________ watching that movie that I fell asleep twice.
9. When John saw his ex-girlfriend talking to another boy, he became very ________.
10. I got drunk and made a fool of myself at the party. Now I feel ________.
It’s half past eight.
It’s five minutes to nine.
It’s It’s fifteen for ten.
It’s fifteen minutes for one.
It’s fife for eight.
It’s twenty minutes to ten.
It’s ten minutes to four.
It’s ten minutes to eight.
It’s twenty minutes for three.
It’s twenty five to nine.