Countable-onions, apple, book, table
Uncountable-milk, ice cream, vegetable soup, tree
How much/many money do you want to spend?
We haven’t got much/many time.
I don’t want much/many carrots.
She couldn’t get much/many information.
He hasn’t got much/many friends.
- If you’re hungry, have some sandwiches.
- We bought some rice, but we didn’t buy any tomatoes.
- A: Let’s have some dessert.
B: Great. Have we got any ice cream?
- A: Can I have any sugar in may coffee?
B: I’m really sorry, we haven’t got any sugar at home.
- A: Have you got some plans for the weekend.
B: Not really. Maybe I’ll watch some DVDs.