Ex. 2/c, page 69
- Someone gave me this book for my birthday, but I can’t remember who.
- I rang your place four times this morning, but no one answered.
- Use your memory by Tony Buzan is a brilliant book. I think everyone should read it.
- It was a hard question. She asked all her friends, but none of them knew the answer.
- I can remember everything our teacher said in today’s lesson, but I can’t remember what the homework is!
- Jim’s lost his watch! He’s looked for it everywhere but he can’t find it.
- My dad doesn’t see his friends from London very often. That’s why he was very happy that all of them came to his party.
Ex. 3/b, page 69